Sunday, September 13, 2015

The feather´s pillow




"Why do you hate me so much? Why? Do you hate me because I am a good person? Do you hate me because I am surrounded by people that loves me? That is the reason why?...
I think that is the reason why, I think that you hate me only for the reason that I have and I am everything that you are never going to be. I think that is so bad to feel alone that you have to make me feel bad because that makes you happy, that small moment gives you joy.
But listen carefully to me, you can run million and millions of rumors, you can make them hate me, you can make that the people who loves me distrust me. But never, never, you are never going to turn me into whatever you are. A rumor, for stronger that is, is never going to be strong enough as truth, and the truth eventually comes to light. Because sooner or later that mask is going to fall. Y have someone who hugs me, but you?. Some are going to believe in you, others they are maybe going to believe in me, but the nicest thing I have is people who loves me. And you?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares