Wednesday, February 10, 2016

The present


Cielo:

Tic-Tac the little guy that helped me at the other side, that sometimes help me in this side always says "There is no time" and I always believed he was in a hurry, I never believe it was this.


Nico:

Wonderful, It´s amazing... It´s amazing, I still can´t believe Eudamon it´s a floating island. Of course, It´s triangular. It´s amazing that first we got the portal of truth, this portalallows us to see the past, then we got the portal of the secrets, which don´t let us watch the future, that is a mistery; and then we got the wisdom, which let us watch the present, past and future... That is Eudamon.

Cielo:

So if everything can be seen, it can´t be change... This can´t be change. Jazmin´s predomitions show us wha it´s going to happend, but we can´t change it, so... The future can be seen but we can´t change it.

Nico:

The present it´s the only thing we can change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares