Sunday, September 28, 2014


04. Luz "Bridges"




"But love is a magic bridge, because it builds from itself, beyond the will."


The 70% of the Earth is cover by water. The humans call continents to the big extension of land, and call island to the small extensions divided of the continent like if the continent weren't islands, bigger, but islands at the end. Themselves, the humans, are islands. Surrounded by a sea of people. They are in an island and are an island. They prefer the pain of loneliness than the betrayal. In a world where a brother kills it's own brother, loneliness is the best refuge.

The islander syndrome is a kind of claustrophobia that some people have when they are in an island. That's claustrophobia, a choke before the closure.  The emotional disconnection is the closure of all the bridges. Anyone came in, no one hurts.

A bridge let us go out of our island, take distance and look from outside. A bridge, a raft, a helicopter or a kiss, any resource is worth to leave the island. Ian's plan was isolate them, and put them in the same conditions hoping they make links between them, and I let Azul be Azul. I'd try to be her silent ally, from inside, I try to make the best bridge. The connection with de deepest part of the being. It's essence, desires, I try to be that light that shine inside her. I try to make a bridge to Azul.

But love is a magic bridge, because it builds from itself, beyond the will.
Before building a bridge, you must dig very deep to the stone's heart. Since I arrive I had been a very silent ally, I was an island inside Azul. Now I really understand that to help her I had to make a bridge with her. I don't know how that will work. But something that I know is that Azul is not going to be along again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares