Sunday, November 9, 2014

16. Now or never- Aliados 


"The now is the only thing that exist, and here and now you can be the change you want."

Venecia: "the most difficult thing for humans entering the timing, light beings live in the now, the past don't hurt us and the future don't trouble us. 
But humans don't know how to live in the now. Humans fear they something is going to hurt them in the future, as it hurt in the past."

Noah: "Love is a trap, it promises you a happy future, but the day that it miss it's just going to give you nostalgia, deeper pain. Of the soul."

Franco: "Everyone talks me about the future, how it could be, how I'm going to finish, my future is already write, and there nothing I can do to change it." 

Into: " I couldn't explain him that there's not past, future, that there's only now, and the now is perfect."

Valentin: "Why did they want that I study? To prepare me to my future? People like me doesn't have a future."

Devi: "It was so easy and I couldn't pass it to him, no o e has no future, or past, all we have is this."

Inti: "Because all of them had a traumatic past, they project themselves to a disastrous future, we fail to bring them to the now, the only real place where change is possible."

Maia: "I don't have a future, because I died on my past."

Azul: "I only look to the future, because I'm scared of the past."

Manuel: "I'm the hope of my parents, I'm the one that's going to make them proud on the future."

Valentin: " I don't have future, because the past is ways following very closely."

Noah: " I like to turn everything into past very fast. So that nothing's matters, nothing is missing and nothing is missed."

Ian: "Humans are full of phrases about time. "Better late than never" "Before is too late" the time is vital for them, because they believe that their existence is limited. They are obsessed with time, that they have clocks, so they don't forget it, like if the future or the past weren't an illusion, the only real is the now, everything else doesn't exist, it's never.
It doesn't matter how difficult your past was, or how uncertain your future is, it doesn't matter because they don't exist. The now is the only thing that exist, and here and now you can be the change you want. "Never is too late" Like humans say, of of course isn't late... Is now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares