Wednesday, November 5, 2014

15. The supervision- Ian


"The change came from inside, be the change."

What Taylor told his students stay on my head, also my question: What really matters is the look, but which one? When humans wait something with anxiety they say "I can't see the hour." When they want to give an opinion they say "How I see it" or "this is my point of view." When they want to talk about the future they ask "How do you see yourself in some years?" When they want to know the opinion of others they ask "How do I look?" "I'm so drunk I can't even see," they say when they drink.

The human life is a look, a trim. The only thing that humans know about life is what they see. For those, that can't see they need another view: The supervision.

We have never been so far to reach our goal. The time is getting over and we ask: why? 
They had been all the time looking there missions but now it's time to look yourself. 
You are also your own mission. Put the eyes on you. Our mission is make a change, and the change needs to start on you. The change came from inside, be the change. 

If a human wants to see they face try look themselves in a mirror, but if they want to see their back they have to make a game of mirrors. 

We think we know someone for what we see, but what we see is, just a small part of reality. The life, the mystery, is all they we can't see. For one reason they close at they eyes when they kiss, or when they made love. Is because that's how they see more, better.

It's supposed that the view of a supervisor see more, Because see simultaneously, what someone sees and who he sees. See the others is not just see, but also his look, his truth.

Look, it's also let the others see you. Only when we can see, think, and feel like the other, we can say we know the other. And it's going to be unavoidable, knowing the other, we know ourselves.

Some paint students painted me, and all of them paint me in a different way. It's clearly that when others look at me, they see someone different. The question is: who am I? And I have the feeling that I'm getting closer to answer it.

Humans cross its existence with the constant question: Who am I? How am i? And to answer that, they interpolate others: What do you see? How did you see me? And they are as many answers as looks, including your own. A look that is often unforgiving. 

Maybe they are a little how they saw us, a little how we see us, and a little how no one see us.
Believers says that only God see us as we are. That look, that supervision, that saw who we are, who we were, who we will, who we can be. A look were we can't never say that things are how we see them, because we see almost anything. We are very interested in what we see, but the most important thing is what we can't see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares