Sunday, June 7, 2015

The curl returns



Hi, hi Nicky, how are you? Its Malvina, there's something I got to tell you, this, well, anything, because the things you have inside you have to say them, I learn that you have to say them, you need to take all of that out, and the truth, it's that I see you, I see myself, I see us, no? Well with Hopy and Cristobal, to be honest Cristobal had been like a son to me, no? And me, I know from the deepest of my heart that, I love you, I swear that this time I'm ready to start a family with you, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, and forgive me  if I told you this from one to another, no? But it's what I feel, it's what I feel and I have to tell you, I have to take all of this out because I feel like I'm dying, if I don't say it I die. You see there are thing that you feel, isn't that true? But at the beginning you didn't realize, but then with time, anything, with time you feel them, and there are there, latent, it's that how you say it? Yes, I think so, there are there in you, isn't that true? Those little things and you can stop feeling. Let's say, in other words, it's like when you hair iron, you see? That you have curlers, and you iron your hair again and again, but what happen? You gout to the street, it gets wet, what happens? The loop always returns, why? Because the loop it's always there, it doesn't matter how many times you smooth it, the loop it's always there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares