Wednesday, June 10, 2015

the pink elephant




Tic- Tac:


How did you forget? Not to remember. How do you remember? Through the senses. What does this mean? An image, or a noise, or a smell, wake up a remember, what we have to do, we need to cancel the senses. 

Cielo:


You are completely insane, even if you let me blind, deaf, and molt, I'm still going to continue remember everything. I'm going to take you a test.
For example:
You are going to think on a pink elephant (Tic-Tac imagine the elephant), now forget about the elephant (the elephant it's gone) now answe my question: What did I told you to forget? (The Elephant is back) see, it's impossible to forget something that you know you already forgot.

The memories aren't in the head, you can't forget about a simple pink elephant that I told you and, you want me to forget a whole life of memories? A million of unforgettable memories is what make us what we are. Memory can be sleep, but it never dies, it's on your heart. The experiences, frustrations, dreams, everything ready to get out at the first change, do you what? I can stay here all the eternity, but the memories are mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares