Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Lost department

25. Lost Department




Tacho:

"Shut up, shut up. I already listen to you, now its your turn to listen. I also try, there where others too, but tell me one time, only one time that i had make you suffer, have you ever cried for me? Eh? no, no? that was because i take care of you. 
the first thing I felt when I heard, was a big pain, I felt that I lose you forever, and you know what? This stupid, had been through more things than Matt and you together, and i realized that I was not the one that was losing something. 
Because the one that is losing here it is you"

When a person that loves you hurt you, it's like if the doctor that is supposed to heal you will actually make you sick, you lose the confidence forever, you lose the respect and sooner or later the love. They are things that you lose and then you find them, but there are others that once you lose lose them, you lose it forever. I lost a lot of things in my life, a lose department to have full. But you're starting to lose, first you lost me, then you're going to lose the illusion, when this guy that is not stupid get bored of this stupid girl and dump you, that is the moment when you're going to realized what you lose, and what you are never going to recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares