Monday, February 15, 2016

The other side

Nico:

I won´t let you alone.

Luca:

You don´t have idea what you are dealing with Nico.

Nico:

But I know who you are, and that´s what really matters... Look, I don´t know what Vale´s writing about, I don´t know what this novel it´s about, but I do know what´s going on with you, here, there is a shore, here it´s the other shore and you are in the middle of the river... You have to chose. You were courage enough to jump to the water, now you are swimming upsteam... Are you going to give up? You are going to stop now Luca? You are in the middle of the river between one shore and the other, there is the deepest part, the flow it´s stonger, is the difficultier moment you are going through. You are going to give up now? You are in the middle of the river. Do you know whats the good thing about being in the middle of the river? You have the same distance to this shore as to this other, is the same effort. Now it´s your call, if you want to come to this shore I can trow you a lifeguard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares