Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Meetings


Thiago: 


I wish I could go back on time and change things. I don't know, maybe I should have been able to help you. Today, we sing with the band. I know that you didn't like that much that, but, maybe we could also change that. Nico says that we mustn't cling to the past, because then the past eats you head, because when you want things to be like the before the life advance. And when you lost the illusions, we understand even if we don't want it, the past doesn't return.

Tic-Tac:


It's curious, but I think this is the last time I trained someone. It's difficult to say how many time I did it or how many times is going to happen, but I know that she is the choose one. Her training was different to the others. She's different to the other, her nobility, integrity, her light. They were a proof to me. I don't have any doubts that she is going to overcome all the obstacles on her way, but the first one is going to be the hardest. Remember passing through here, and everything that she learned. If  she's the choose one, she will know how to separate the wheat from the chaff. And she will always remember the important, what makes her strong, what's going to keep her alive: her dreams. And she will know how to leave the past behind, and dream with the future. And the, accomplished her mission, her important mission. So, good luck, Cielo Magico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares