Sunday, July 19, 2015

The seeker





 Feli:


"Dear Feli, 

If you read this letter it's because I'm death. This is my story, the one of a seeker. A seeker is a person seeking, he doesn't necessarily knows what he's looking for. A seeker is someone that take the life like a search, wherever he is. A seeker isn't either someone that finds what it's looking for.
When I was five years they gave me this notebook, here is where I write all the things that I found on this search, the ones that that made me happy. How much did they last? The emotion of the fist kiss, how much did it last? The first girlfriend, how much did that passion last?, did you break up with her? How long did that pain last? That's how I started writing, every moment that I live, because the sum of the found and enjoyed, it's for a seeker the only time lived. The time I was with you Feli, was a happy time, I give you my notebook with happy moments, now it's your turn to continue seeking, never stop searching, I swear you are going to find whatever you are looking"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares