Sunday, August 23, 2015

The tutor

                           36. The tutor:



Nico:



Let me explain you, you are in a different tune than me. Gave yourself time. More? More time? But excuse me, how more time? You are just a kid that is going to turn into a man. You don't want to jump the stages, there is time for everything and when you less expected love is going to appear and you are going to love it, and surely there you are going to have your first time how it corresponds. It is not good to jump the stages. Enjoy the magic of the age where you are, believe me then you are going to miss that age. It will arrive. Believe me if you don't do the things in a rush and you make the things that correspond, slowly, everything is going to be fine, you are going to be happy.  This are worlds that once my older told me, and for that reason I am telling you. Let me see, do you see that plant? Do you see how it is? This is a tutor. Do you know what we are talking about? I put it to the plant so the plant can grow straight. Because if I don't put it, the plant is going... to twist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares