Wednesday, August 26, 2015

A day at the granny

39. A day at the granny:



Young Cielo:



Dear diary:

I'm so happy... I have my mom, who is the best mom in the world, and I have my dad, who is the best, the cutest. They love each other so much and they love me. Today we went to my grandma's house.
I am never going to forget about that day. That day was... Magical, because in the sidewalk I fall in love for first time, love at first sight. I fell in the water and there, from nowhere, he appeared. 
Dear diary, he is bigger, blond, cute...

Bauer: Up beautiful... Upa, do you need rescue breaths?.... I'm joking...
Berta: Bauer! Let's go that we are going to miss the plane
Bauer: well, we'll see again, right? 
Berta: You are terrible, you can't slip one by you
Bauer: I invest in the future, do you know how is going to be that girl when she grow up? 

Dear diary, I fall in love with that Bauer and I am completely sure I am going to see him again, I don't want to forget never about him... Angeles and Bauer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares