Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The path of nettles?

Tacho:

I know that when you born in the mud it is hard to believe that you can´t get out, but i did it. OR you think that I had always live like this? I also slept on the street, they made me steal, work. But I always knew that I was going to succeed, and I did it.
Jose: I´am useless Juan.
Tacho: No, don´t say that. Because if  I could it was thanks to you. Or do you forget that you were the one that thought me how to walk throughtout the nettles.
Sometimes in life looks like we are walking across a path fill with nettles, no exit, and we though that we will never be able to get ahed  without... without pain, without suffer,  but you know that it´s possible. You were the one that thought me how to walk throughtout the nettles, do you remember? Hold the breath and do it... Life it´s not easy for anyone, or you think that I was lucky? I know that my life next to yours looks like a party,  but it cost me blood, really, no, don´t run,  because this crap of life that you are trying to escape it´s going to follow you everywhere.
Life always give us a chance to change, Jose I know it´s not easy, not for you not for anyone, for some more, for some less, but for everyone it´s a field full of nettles, you just need to learn to cross it and do it, I know you can... We have to do what we have to do, I know it´s going to be hard but we need to put the chest to the frost and support it, but you know what  i´m talking about, will you let me help you?
It´s never easy but we need to take breath and advance, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares