Sunday, August 16, 2015

Unconscious

33. Unconscious



Jazmin:



"Happy birthday Darling, 
Now you are a women. This is my small legacy, a couple of words and a wheel. You are not going to need anything else, your grandmother told me the same the day I turn your age. And if I'm not there that day, I would like to give you the same words.
Life it is like a wheel, never forget it. What is born, born to die. What dies, dies to born. Life is a coming and going. You pay what you do, always. And remember, Darling, it's better die honored than live with dishonor. It's law. Enjoy each moment, even the bad ones. You're going to need them, there's always something good about them. Be granted about the small things in life, a hug, a word of encouragement, a friend. Life is a wheel, daughter, you'll roll with it. On the way learn to be happy. Be happy, it my only command, my love" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares