Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Soap opera



First Scene 

Rama: Valeria
Vale: Ramiro
Rama: I have something very important to tell you, I love you, I love you and I can not it keep more.
Vale: I do not want to listen, there is no time for love.
Rama: do not listen to me, look at me, look to my eyes.
Vale: What do you want from me?
Rama: Your love. Look me in the eyes and realize how much I love you.
Vale: in your eyes I see Marianela, she was and will be your true love, I am only a second choice.
Rama: No, no Valeria, I realized that Marianela was only a mirage, you are my true love, I love you. 
(They kiss and Gabo appears)
Gabo: That is how I want to find you
Rama: Gabriel
Vale: Gabriel, no please.
Gabo: You (He stabs Rama), and you Moris (He hold Vale's face) now you are not going to forget about me, betrayer!

The scene is over.

Second scene

Vale goes to write on the caravan and you can hear Vale's voice.

Narrator: But Valeria Rocio was not the Ramiro Gaston only love, he had never forgot his lover, Marianela Mariana... (Rama goes inside the boys room and Thiago was there)
Thiago: Ramiro Gaston Ordoñez, I hear everything.
Rama: What did you heard Thiago Pedro Bedoya? 
Thiago: Agüero... That you love Marianela Mariana Rinaldi.
Rama: This vice that you have to listen for eavesdropping.
Thiago: You are that door that separates us (Mar comes in)
Mar: No! Do not fight because of me, Ramiro Gaston is only a friend.
Rama: No! Thiago Pedro is right, I love you Marianela Mariana, do not you realized, who is he?... A Bedoya! 
Thiago: AGÜERO! And I love you more (Simon come in)
Simon: Me more than both of them.
Mar: Simon Pablo! 
Thiago: Simon Pablo! 
Mar: stop, none of you loves me, you only compete, do not follow me! 

( Tefi and Melody on the window)

Melody: that girl, she is conquering the whole house.
Tefi: And if we left her blind? Or paralytic...
Melody: No! Are you crazy? That is only going to make them love her more, we are make them hate her...
Narrator: The cruel Melody Maria andTefi  Candela were planning the ruin of his opponents... 

The scene is over when Vale leaves the caravan and left her notebook.

Third scene:

Gabo enter in the caravan and start checking the things, when he finds Vale's notebook and star reading.

Narrator: The desolate Marianela Mariana  felt alone, trap between the love of three man... (Mar in the bathroom)
Mar: Marianela Mariana, Marianela Mariana, if there was only here you friend Jazmin Eugenia.
Narrator: Only the advice of her friend Jazmin Eugenia could help her in this tragic event... (Mar turns around and see Jaz kissing the red angel, getting out of the shower)
Mar: Jazmin Eugenia! Red Fire Angel!
Jaz: is not what it seems. 
Red Angel: is not what it seems.
Mar: But Jazmin Eugenia, you are in love with Tacho Nicolas!
Jaz: Do not listen to her! Just listen my heart, beating for you, asking for more and more...
Mar: But Jazmin Eugenia, you are my friend, I need your comfort.
Red Angel: Jazmin Eugenia, my heroine, I had come to kidnap you! 
Jaz: Angel Fire Red, is that true?
Red Angel: As much as this throbbing beneath my shoes, leave everything, and scape with me! 
Jaz: And my friends?, my studies?, my charity's?
Red Angel: you are my best charity, what do you say? Leave your world and come to mine, do you want?
Jaz: I want! (Jaz and the Red Angel leave the bathroom)
Mar: But Jazmin Eugenia, Red Fire Angel.
Narrator: Jazmin Eugenia had decide to go with her heroe, but there were new dangers... (The Red Angel and Jaz left the bathroom, and in the hall they meet with the blue devil) 
Jaz: The blue devil! 
The blue devil: let's go to practice our upper caps!
Red angel: I did not count with your wits.
Jaz: Do not do it Angel, no! ( the Red Angel and the Blue Evil fight) 

The scene is over and we can see Gabo reading the pages and then throw it away. Rama gets the notebook that Gabo throw, and goes to the kitchen to read it, Vale arrives and he ready the rest of the soup opera.

Rama: Valeria did you break up with Gabo?
Valeria did not know what to say, she did not want to lose Ramiro and to hurt Gabo.
Valeria: I did not make that, but I love you! Forgive me my love.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares