Sunday, October 12, 2014

8. Ambar "It's not you, it's me"

"...they don't know that what they see in the others is their own reflection."

Anyone in my world wanted to comae to the Earth, I didn't understand why, it was the opportunity to be tall, to meet the humans, help. Now I understand why no one wanted to step this world polluted.
Until now I've try to be in Maia's shoes so I can won her trust and respect.
Maybe is time to put her in other place, maybe being in the skin of that person she hates most, maybe she can understand that the one she really hates its herself. I now who you are, is me.

The humans feel that they are separate entities from the others, they don't know they are part of everything, they don't know that what they see in the others is their own reflection.
What I see in you it's not you, it's me, what I made to you, I made it to me, the wound that I made to you, I made it to me, when I feel hate for you, It's not you who I hate, It's me, I hate that part of me that reflects on you, when I love you, I love the one I am with your love, when I take care of you I also take care of me.

Who is most resemble is the one that collide most, It's not you who I reject and attack, It's me, like if you wanted to break that mirror where you look horrible, I saw reflected what I hate about me.

It's not you the one that doesn't have the cure, it's me the one that can't heal you. What I most hate about this world is its cruelty, the cruelty to the others, which is ultimately cruelty to themselves, hate, contempt, and reject because they hate themselves. They hurt because they can't heal they own wound, the one that hates a lot, hates itself a lot, and the one that loves too much, loves itself a lot. The counterpart of the cruelty is the solidarity, empathy, love for the others, is the best way of love to itself. 

Something will start to change when you understand that is not only the other who you love or hate, also to yourself. It's not me who can help you, It's you.

Treat others better, its symptom of treat yourself better, when you worry for me, you worry for you... Not everything is lost. 

Heal your wound is stop hurting.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares