Wednesday, October 15, 2014

9. Franco & Inti "Back to square one"  

"Get used to the No its easy, the hard came when you get excited with the Yes."

Franco:

My name is Franco Alfaro, I'm the son of Mirta Pereira and Luis Alfaro. My mom is an alcoholic and my dad is a thief. My brother is also an alcoholic and a thief. And me, well, I grew up in home. They ask me to rescue myself, but sometimes you can't, you just can't survive. The problem, is when what you need to survive turns unattainable. If survive is difficult, now try to survive being good. People thinks that you get in trouble just because you want, not because you don't have other choice. 
I don't understand when someone told me to made good letter, if everything is already write. 
They ask me to write how I feel, and to be honest, for the moment I feel very good. I believe it was going to be difficult to make good letter. 
When you have the custom to made everything wrong, is strange to feel that make something good is good. You feel you are betrayed to yourself and you like it. I don't know how to explain it, it's something crazy.
I have the custom to be in trouble, and you feel like the problems follow you. 
But you realized you can avoid them, that are better things to do, there's when you understand. 
It's not that I don't want to rescue myself, what happens is that when you came with a manufactured failure is easier to made the things bad than right. 
When you are used to survived and nothing else, you made what you have to except to enjoy it. And it's very good to enjoy. Laugh, enjoy, relax are things that you forgot when you are in trouble. In the only thing you think is on escape. 
But you don't get very excited, when you are enjoying the fly something put you down like a slingshot, when you had been all your life walking on the bad path you dodge the good path, not bacause you don't wanted, is because you are scared to get costume and then miss it.
When you grow up in a house without roof you don't get excited with the sunny day because you know that soon or later the storm is coming. 
If it sound too good to be true, it probably is. That's  the reason why people like me destruct their life. 
Get used to the No is easy, the hard came when your get excited with the Yes.  Because, maybe the No doesn't hurt that much. 
More you get used to the petting, most the hit hurt.
The higher you jump the harder you fall. The more your heart is open more easier is to break it. 
The one that born in the mud know it very well. The more strong you make to out your head up more your hands sink. 
No one deceives with dreams of happiness because the disillusion hurts more than a thousands of hits. 
People like me don't get excited with the future, we don't get excited with the future because we know the past is going to came and look for us.
That's the way that us the unfortunates are, we don't get excited with happiness. 
Because more more advance we made, the past is going to take us back to squares ones.

Inti:

There's an strange synchrony in all our missions. All, in one way, are walking in a similar path.
All of the went thought don't wanted to accept any help to think that a better life can be possible. Of course the negative Karma of all the bad things they made before they have to pay it. 
Like if you were walking in a very deep and marked footprint, and they can't get out. Even if they want to go to an other path a very powerful force push them backward. Something of that other life is possible. 
But even the bad known is better that the good for know. They already had an idea about the bad and good. Now there is a pain that is not resentment about the things they didnt had but nostalgic of what they lost and you can recover what you lost. 
Although still a very strong mandate has been erased at a stroke his trembling steps and is back to square there were steps. Although they are now equal to or worse than how they started was progress and that is hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares