Sunday, September 6, 2015

The Echo

47. The Echo



Tina:

"A boy and his dad are walking on the mountains, they were very happy, but then suddenly zas, the kid trip and falls, near a cliff. Scared, the kid scream "ay!" And then, to his surprise, from somewhere, a voice answer "ay!" 
"Who is there?" The kid ask, and the voice answer "Who is there?" 
Believing they were laughing him, he say "Coward!" And voice answer "Coward!" 
There the kid as his dad "What is happening?"
The father ask the kid to pay attention, and he scream to the cliff "You are amazing! You are the best!" And the voice answer "You are amazing! You are the best!"
The kid was stunned, the dad explain him "That is call echo, and it return everything you say"
Like that our life is a reflection of our actions, if you want to harvest love, you need to sow first, if you want to receive happiness you have to give it first, that is the echo. 

Feli:

"My dear and dark Tinitis

Now that you are going to take my place, it would be good that you have my belongings... So I send them to you. In the short time that I spent with those wonderful beings, I was full filled with material goods, I want you to have the letters from the kids, their draws, the sign CD from the Teen Angels, the dissected flower the boss give to me, Cielo's fluffy animal... All of that belong to Feli, which means that belongs to you.
Beside the dark ends that you have to be there, do not miss the magic of being in that house... When we were younger, you get mad because all the girls wanted to be my friends and not yours, and that is only for one reason Tinitis... I did not mistreated or beat them like you did. They just return the treatment, and to me mine. What goes around comes around, is a universal law. 

Tina:

It does not mean that you have to speculate receive in return... Life is wise, it gives you exactly what you give... If you give speculation, it return speculation_______. If you give lies you will be deceived, do you see? 

Feli:

Sometimes we say "What did I do to deserve this" and the truth is that sometimes you did not do anything. Life is not always fair. Whatever you get, if you react with anger, life will give you anger... If you are out of love you need to give love. 

Tina:

If you are out of tenderness, you have to give tenderness. 

Feli: 

They say you have to put the other cheek. God forgives me, but I say no. If someone give you a slap you do not have to put the other cheek, you have to give it a caress... That is the most universal truth of life Tinitis. Life it is like an echo, like a mirror, it returns what we give. Look yourself on the mirror Tini... Look and tell me if you like what you see." 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Entradas populares